Matform passes ISO 9001:2008 for twelfth year running
ISO 9001:2008 is the internationally recognised standard for Quality Management Systems in the UK. Companies implement quality policies to improve their businesses and to make production more efficient which results in improved customer service. Every year since 2001, we have passed the ISO 9001.
Matform’s Quality Policy
- Quality Assurance is an integral part of all the work we undertake.
- We establish and review ‘smart’ targets and objectives for continual improvement.
- We test our Customers level of satisfaction at regular intervals.
- We aim to comply with any regulatory or statutory requirements that impact the product, or the service provided.
- Every one of us is required to adhere to the Quality Management Systems at all times.
- These systems are regularly reviewed.
- Resources are allocated to the long term maintenance and improvement of the quality systems.
What does this mean for our customers?
- We are constantly improving our processes = high level of customer satisfaction.
- We carefully monitor customer satisfaction = we learn from the results so that we can continually improve our customer service.
- Improved efficiency = a quicker turnaround.
- Extensive quality checks = accurate labels.
- Careful sourcing of raw materials = professional, high quality labels.
- Constant procedure evaluation = able to identify potential problems before they occur.
Did you know we are also UL accredited to PGDQ2 status?
This means that Matform can print the UL logo on labelling products and assist companies with export opportunities to the USA.
"The UL mark is one of the most recognised symbols of safety in the world and this continued approval is a significant achievement for Matform", said Sales Director, Paul Down.
If you would like more information about the UL Mark then please click here.